Unique concept in France, Espace Entreprise Garosud intends to create a “village” of companies where it is good to work and live. On the same site are available a range of services, resources and infrastructure to create a living space conducive to the activity. According to Nicolas Dulion, Espace Entreprise Garosud thus aims to offer small and medium businesses an environment that corresponds to the trend change of “living at work”.
A unique concept in France
Following the realization of the Millenium Espace Entreprise in 2009 (business center of Montpellier – Castelnau), the Espace Entreprise Group decided to embark on a project aimed at an unsatisfied clientele needing both storage and a work environment, for which there was no market response. The experience of Aggimmo, specialized in real estate business, confirms the lack of small workshops and storage.
“The objective of the realization of the Espace Entreprise Garosud is to meet this demand, by allowing craftsmen to take advantage of business center services in the image of those that can benefit the tertiary sector” says Nicolas Dulion.
For small businesses, SMEs and craftsmen
90% of Montpellier companies have less than 5 people, they have needs in small premises while the existing supply is oriented on important surfaces.
- A 10,000 m² business park with 4500 m² of premises
- 35 offices,
- 4 meeting rooms
- 35 Apartments from 50 m²
Unique in a high-end construction
- Services: the business center (secretariat, parcel reception, occasional offices, rooms)
- Conviviality: with an on-site restaurant open in the afternoon and a business club
- Well-being: more than 2000 m² of green space, building RT 2012, photovoltaic panels
- Security: closed and secure set with presence at the reception all day
- Facilities: Next to the motorway exit, scalable modular surfaces, forklift available
- Renting: small accessible, flexible contracts over time and surfaces
About Espace Entreprise Group
Espace Entreprise was created by Nicolas Dulion. It is a group specialized in commercial real estate based in Montpellier. With a park of more than 500 properties (offices, premises, shops) for rent and sale, 2 business centers with 75 offices, 7 rooms, 35 premises, domiciliation and management service.